davesprite and ar?
Okay actually gonna make my own post about this even though it’s more or less copy/paste from this post and spiraled into some more comments but anyway this has to do with the idea of Davesprite getting controlled, and possibly getting controlled by AR.
- AR’s text went from original Orange to Red, and has stayed like that due to him preferring to exist as a different Entity.
- Davesprite’s text went from original Red to Orange, in order to differentiate from the Alpha Timeline Dave (and because he turned orange for whatever reason).
- Davesprite is now “Part of the Game” in that he is a Sprite, with access to information and general abilities that belongs to a Construct of his calibre.
- As previously stated, AR has access to everything that is installed into within his range; including being the client of Jane, anything over chat logs and things of the like.
- Dave(sprite, before revearsing) absolutely HATES Lil Cal, for obvious reasons. Shit man, 4 months with that? On top of previously living with it? As well with all the subconscious movements of the puppet.
- Lil Hal. Lil Cal. “THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.”
- They’re both TECHNICALLY Stuck being age 13. AR was programmed from Dirk’s 13yo mindset, and Davesprite is, in a sense, stuck at the age of 13 due to revearse, no longer being “alpha”, and he’s merged with a sprite. Jade isn’t as much, because although part of her is Sprite, Jadesprite more or less got “absorbed” into the godtier status, being over-ridden by the higher upgrade. It’s like in other games, where you have non-stackable upgrades. Only the higher tier will Count.
- We all know something’s going to happen concerning either Dave or Davesprite. Even if GT Dave has been a giant red-herring, there’s still the major fact that alternate timeselves from doomed timelines hello.
- Dirk looks up to his Dave. AR wants to be his own person. What better way than to do the one thing that Dirk would never want to do? Both “boys” are very controlling at Heart, whether they realize it or not. They’ve always “been the orchestrator”.
- Dave has always accepted things as they went, “can’t question time too much you just go with it”, but not like how John flows with the situations. Whereas John acts on what is happening, Dave is dragged along whether he’s conscious of it or not. He knows things will happen, and he knows sometimes he can’t change the result, and so he doesn’t try anything outside of his bubble. It’s not out of Desire. It’s out of Obligation.
- Put a Controller and a Obligator together and you get?
I may or may not be biased in that, as ): as it may be, I want to see Davesprite controlled against his will. :D
- If AR has “taken control” of this particular Dirk’s Fragment, who’s to say it’s farfetched for the AI to target a full Sprite for his own wishes?
- AR taking over DS. DIRK STRIDER. DAVESPRITE.
- The Condesce now has the ability to take control over animal-like creatures. Davesprite is part Crow. So is Jade, part Dog, but her 1/4 is Omniscient.
- We have not seen Davesprite since One Year into the travel, and the “face” that John “saw” recently is most likely just… there was a post about it somewhere lost in tumblr, about built-up stress backfiring or something. Important thing, is that although Davesprite has been mentioned about being around, we haven’t seen him. How relevant this’ll be we’ll know soon enough.
Long story short, something’s gonna happen to Davesprite. It’s a given. It all just depends on what, and I’m betting that it’s gonna have to do with some mindfuckery all up in here.